Toronto East was a federal electoral district represented in the Canadian House of Commons from 1867 to 1935. It was located in the city of Toronto in the province of Ontario. It was created by the British North America Act of 1867. East Toronto initially consisted of St. Lawrence, St. Davids and St. James Wards of the city of Toronto. In 1872, St. James Ward was excluded from the riding. After 1903, the boundaries varied, but generally included the part of the city east of Sherbourne Street.
Load More Posts